Seden is a British brand that specializes in Middle Eastern fashion by harmonizing the current European trends and styles with the Middle Eastern culture. At present, Seden Trading LTD comprises of over 100 professional freelancer designers who are dedicated to creating designs made for dynamic and confident women.
The styles are carefully thought and designed in accordance to our customers needs to achieve the best look. Our team of designers work online using the most sophisticated and advance fashion designing software which is available to them through a network managed by the company headquarters.
Our central offices have their own unique structures and comprises of various departments such as The department of Image and Advertising, Property Management, Production Control and Stores Distribution, Store Architecture and Interior Design and in addition to Logistics, Administration and IT systems.
How we do it.
With the help of Seden’s driven team, the garments are carefully designed in the UK and are then stitched in the UAE. These garments are then sold through E-commerce platforms, Department Stores and Seden Stores. Our products are then promoted through our loyal customers.
Our philosophy is purely customer based, to keep their satisfaction high in every aspect. Since our main objective is to deliver a fashion line in harmony with the regions culture and values, we customize our brand to suit this objective so we may fulfil the market needs and to complete the general picture.
The Brand Name.
“Seden” is taken from the Ancient Arabic language meaning “Cover” or “Protector”. This name is also the name of the black fabric the covers and adorns the Holy Kaaba in Makkah, KSA.
The Fashion Line.
The styles considered by Seden are semi-casual/drywear. Our items are fashionable according to the current trend while still incorporating the Arab Culture.
Our Marketing Strategy.
We strive to stick by our marketing objective which is to increase our loyal customer database through various techniques such as:
- Delivering a WOW experience on every contract.
- Keeping open communication on all our social media.
- Rewarding our loyal customers.
- Guarantee great service satisfaction.
- Accepting the rejected products which could be both used and unused.
- Providing free alteration and fast home delivery.
- Come up with new ideas.
- Leading a new brand category.
- Constant innovation and evaluation.
- Affordable average prince range ($70).
- High buying power age group (24+ years).
- Average range (38 to 48).
- Average unit per ticket (2.2+).
- Average value per ticket ($140).
- A unique market segment.
- A flexible exchange and refund policy.
- Free after sales service.
- Highly qualified sales team.
- Made in UAE Free Zones.
Why Seden stitches their garments in the UAE.
We carry pride in stitching our products here in the UAE through high-quality factories holding international quality certificates, located within the industrial free zones in the UAE exclusively.
Seden has chosen these factories for various reasons such as:
- To ensure product quality and to ease the production control.
- To speed up the arrival of products to their distribution centers.
- To maintain low and affordable prices and as a result, our products are free from any added tax, shipping costs, and other customs.
- The working condition in these factories is constantly monitored by the Free-Zone Authorities hence leading to a safe and healthy working environment.
- The pricing is not affected by foreign currency fluctuations like other brands.
- Positive Attitude.
- Visionary Thinking.
The Seden franchise system places at your disposal a comprehensive system that covers all the aspects in relation to product marketing and franchise management.
At Seden, we offer you a ”ready-to-go” business so that you can focus exclusively on maximizing your sales. The main aspects which Seden takes care of:
- Keeping the collection up to date with the current trends.
- Providing you with a collection which is complete, extensive and varied.
- Supplying inventory which is up to your unit needs.
- Carrying out your stores interior design project.
- Changing your windows display and assisting in merchandising and product issues.
- Stock monitoring.
- Fixed margin at 50% including the sale and promotion period.
- Weekly and monthly evaluation reports.
Table of Equivalent Sizes.
The standard equivalents of different size systems are used at Seden
S, M, L, XL, XXL. 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
S, M, L, XL, XXL. 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20
The Future of Seden.
At present, Seden’s products are currently being sold in Oman, Kuwait, KSA and UAE.
Seden’s brand target is to gain a database of 1 Million+ loyal customers and to increase their total monthly purchase average by ways such as:
- Support our affiliate to increase their profitability and encourage them to expand their department stores.
- Give Seden’s franchise to qualified retailers to open individual stores.
- Open more distribution centers to support our e-commerce partners within the Middle East and Africa.
- Open a sufficient number of Seden corporate stores.
Over the past 6 years of our operation, we have provided various retailers like Montania and Empora the opportunity to showcase our collection of clothing and provide a great shop in shop experience before Seden initially began opening up its own corporate stores.
Sedens Corporate Stores.
At Seden, our team of window dressers, merchandisers, coordinators, and supervisors guarantee that every one of our stores undergoes the same atmosphere offering a high level of customer service, and are managed in the same manner.
Our displays are clear and designed in a very sophisticated way for our customers. The displays change over time depending on the frequent changes in trends and styles. The Seden shop selling area is between 80-210 SQM.
Our E-commerce Partners.
Seden has formed a partnership with the Middle Easts top E-commerce platforms which allows it’s customers to browse through clothing and directly purchase them with ease. The E-commerce partners we work with: